Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Simple Fun Fold for Fun Fold Friday for a Beginner with Lovely in Linen

Today is Fun Fold Friday and I've gone for a very simple design.  If you've never made a Fun Fold Card, this is an ideal first project






I'm using Sweet Sorbet cardstock and Lovely in Linen designer series paper.




My cardstock measures 8" x 5¾" and is scored on the long side at 2" and 4".  The 2" score is a mountain fold and the 4" score line is a valley fold


Take two pieces of Lovely in Linen designer series paper measuring 5⅝" x 1⅞" and glue these to the left hand panels


Next up, I've punched a piece of Sweet Sorbet card using the Decorative Circle punch and die cut a piece of Basic White card using a plain edge circle from the Layering Circle dies.



Using Evening Evergreen ink, I've stamped one of my favourite ever sentiments - this is from the Forever Fern stamp set.  I've mounted the circle onto the Sweet Sorbet card with mini stampin' dimensionals



I've put mini stampin' dimensionals onto the back of the left hand side of the sentiment and then stuck this onto the card

I've decorated a piece of 5½" x 3¾" Basic White card with leaves and flowers from the Cup of Tea stamp set in Evening Evergreen and Sweet Sorbet ink and my Happy Birthday sentiment comes from Peaceful Moments stamp set.



And once again, here's the finished card


Have a look at what Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs has made by clicking on the links below



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments