Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Masking Technique with Shaded Summer for Share It On A Sunday

 Hello and I hope you're having a lovely weekend.  Our theme today is 'masking' and here's what I made







My card base measures 8¼" x 5¾" scored on the long side at 4⅛" and I've used thick basic white cardstock.

The next layer is in basic black and measures 5½"  3⅞"

I've die cut a plain edge circle and placed this (not glued it) in the centre of a piece of Basic White cardstock measuring 5¼" x 3⅝"

I blended Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide and Pool Party around the circle and then removed the circle

Using Shaded Summer stamp set and dies, I die cut a black floral image and stuck this to the card and decorated with pearls and a sentiment

Have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments