Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Spotlight Technique for Share It On A Sunday

Hello and today is going to be a hot one so I'm doing some early morning crafting while its still relatively cool.  Today is Share It On A Sunday which I take part in twice a month with my two crafty friends, Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs.

Today's theme is Spotlight Technique and I'm using Perfectly Pencilled designer series paper for my card.



The card base is in Basic Black and measures 10" x 7" and is scored on the long side at 5"

My next layer of card is Daffodil Delight and measures 6⅞" x 4⅞"

I've used the Perfectly Pencilled designer series paper deliberately for this particular theme as it works perfectly and eliminates the need for stamping.

My piece of DSP measures 6¾" x 4¾"

I've removed a circle from the paper using the Layering Circle dies and coloured it in using Stampin' Blends in Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light and Dark Old Olive and Light Balmy Blue.



Once coloured (and dried) I stuck the circle onto a circle of basic black cardstock.



I stuck the layer of DSP onto the Daffodil Delight card



I then stuck the layered circles on top of the designer series paper and lined it up with the original pattern.



My sentiment is stamped on Daffodil Delight card and layered with Basic Black card.  The sentiment comes from the Wildflower Path stamp set.




Check out what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments