Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Happiest of Birthdays Card with a Touch of Luxury for Stampin' Birds Blog Hop

We're coming round to the end of the month again so that means its time for the Stampin' Birds blog hop.  This is where mine, and two other teams get together to show off a project they've made this month.

I've been using the Biggest Wish stamp set and this is what I made.



I've used Evening Evergreen cardstock and ink for my card and teamed this up with Very Vanilla cardstock.  I've used this instead of white as I feel this is a little softer.

'HAPPY' has been stamped with the stamp fully inked right in the centre of the card.  The two 'HAPPY's either side of the centre 'HAPPY' have been stamped after the ink had been stamped off once. And then the top and bottom 'HAPPY' have been stamped after the ink had been stamped off twice.  This gives a sort of ombre effect.

Using versamark, I stamped 'birthday' on top of the middle 'HAPPY' and then covered this stamping in gold embossing powder.  I shook off the excess and then heat embossed.

I've added some ribbon at the side along with a bow and then added a couple of Champagne Rhinestones to finish off the front of the card.

I've then stuck this to an Evening Evergreen cardbase.

Tracy, who is on my Team is up next with her project for this month's blog hop.  Click 'Next' to see what she's made


I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment