Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Triple Z Fold Card with Textured Chic Designer Series Paper for Fun Fold Friday

For Fun Fold Friday today with Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs, I have a triple Z Fold Card.  I've been wanting to try out this design for a birthday card that I've been commissioned to do so this was a really good practice



I've used the Textured Chic speciality designer series paper from the current Annual Catalogue - I love the mixture of flowers and the gold geometric design.


I started with a piece of Thick Basic White card 7" x 10" scored on the long side at 2½" and 5"

Then with 2 pieces of Basic White measuring  2" x 10"  I've scored on long side at 5" and 7½"



I've decorated all 3 pieces of card with Textured Chic designer series paper.



The narrower pieces of card are stuck onto the main card like this:


To finish off the card, I've got two circles from the Layering Circle dies - one circle is in Soft Succulent and the other is in Basic White.  I've used Go to Greetings for my Sentiment and stamped this in Evening Evergreen.  I've used the flowers from Wildflower Path and stamped these in Mango Melody 


I've used mini stampin' dimensionals to stick these to the front of my card




Have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but in the meantime, if you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy.  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna




Product List

Comments