Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stitched With Whimsy For Share It On A Sunday

 Its been a while since I've taken part in any blog hop and today I've decided to use a new die set that I've bought recently.

Stitched with Whimsy is a really pretty and unusual set of dies and I'm sure there's lots of things you can do with it.

I've come up with this:


I've also used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder to give the background of this card some texture and daubed the edged of the white shape with ink.

The Stitched with Whimsy dies don't cut out these shapes but I've drawn round the dies before cutting them out and adding the stitching by putting the die through my Big Shot.

I've used the Medium Daisy punch for the flower and the sentiment is in Evening Evergreen ink and this comes from Art Gallery stamp set.

You could make this in any colour way, but I've chosen Mango Melody.

Look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below:



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In October 2022, we've got an even better offer.  You can choose £154 of product for only £99!!  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna

Comments