Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Drapery Fold Card for Fun Fold Friday with Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper



I love a Fun Fold Friday and today I'm trying something new - its a drapery fold card and I'm using the Dandy Designs designer series paper



Start with a piece of card for your cardbase (I've used Calypso Coral).  This measures 11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾"

Next up is a layer on which to attach the drape.  My layer is in Basic White and measures 5⅝" x 4"

Choose a piece of designer series paper and trim down to 11½" x 3⅞".  Score this on the long side at 3", 4", 6", 7", 9" and 10"

Cut from the 3" score line to 1" from the top of the right hand side


Starting from the left hand side start to fold the paper in a concertina style


On the reverse, glue down the folds and then stick the folded paper down on the card layer.  I've used Tear n Tape for this



Using the Framed Florets stamp set, I've stamped 'For a Special Person on a Special Day' sentiment in Calypso Coral.

With the paper I cut away from the designer series paper, I punched out some stars using the Starlit punch and stuck these to the card with mini stampin' dimensionals.


On the inside of the card I've stuck a piece of white card measuring 5½" x 3⅞" and stamped the 'Wishing you a Beautiful Birthday' sentiment in Calypso Coral.




I hope you like this project and that it inspires you to have a go.  I'll leave all the links to the products I've used at the end of this blog post but in the meantime, have a look at what Victoria and Karen have made by clicking on the links below.



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In January 2023 Stampin' Up have an amazing joining offer  for only £99!!  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna

Comments