Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Floating Circle Card with Country Gingham Designer Series Paper




For this week's Share It On A Sunday, Karen, Victoria and I are showing off what we've been crafting this week.

I've decided to have a go at the Floating Element technique which ended up being not at difficult as I thought it would be.


 
Choose the size of circle you want to put on your card and cut out a piece of acetate that is slightly bigger than the circle die.

Cut strips of designer series paper (I've used Country Gingham) to half an inch wide and the same length of the acetate.  I've used 3 different colours of the designer series paper in the same design.

Stick tear n tape to the back of each strip and stick these to the acetate with a very small gap between each strip.

Die cut the circle and then stick foam strips behind the dsp strips.  

My card base is 5¾" x 4⅛" and on top of this I've stuck a layer of Balmy Blue cardstock.

I've embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and placed the circle on top of this.

I've used a label punch to create the sentiment and Art Gallery stamp set

I'll leave links to all the products I've used for this project but in the meantime, have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below:

KAREN AND VICTORIA LINKS

If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In January 2023 Stampin' Up have an amazing joining offer  for only £99!!  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna
 

Comments