Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Simple Fun Fold with the Baby Wipe Technique for Fun Fold Friday

Its Friday so that means its Fun Fold Friday.  I've got a simple fun fold today which has been jazzed up a bit by the baby wipe technique.  I've used four layers of baby wipes with three different colours of ink dotted on to it to use as a stamp pad.  The results are gorgeous.




I've used a card base measuring 10" x 7" scored on the long side at 5" and 7½".  The middle fold is a valley fold and the other is a mountain fold.


I'm using Melon Mambo card and Awash in Beauty designer series paper.  The two narrow panels measure 6¾" x 2¼" and the larger piece measures 6¾" x 4¾".  These are stuck on one side of the card as follows:


Here's my makeshift stamp pad.  I've used Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry reinkers and dropped dots of these over the baby wipe layers.  The area is big enough to fit my biggest stamp.


I've used the Deckled Rectangle dies and cut out one in Basic White and stamped my sentiment.  I'm using the Charming Sentiments stamp set


I've cut out two more rectangles, one in Melon Mambo and the other in Basic White.  I've stamped one of the butterflies from Butterfly Brilliance using my baby wipe stamp set and used the splatter stamp from Color & Contour.  The sentiment comes from Charming Sentiments and is die cut from the coordinating dies.


I've used mini stampin' dimensionals to stick the white layer to the pink layer and to stick the sentiment to the front.  The front layer is stuck only on one side so that it opens up when the card is open.



and this is what is looks like from the side


I'll leave a list of products I've used at the end of this blog post but in the meantime have a look at what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below.  Saleabration launched yesterday and for every £45 spent you earn a Level 1 Reward and for every £90 spent you earn a level 2 reward.  These rewards can be redeemed again some beautiful products in our Saleabration catalogue


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In January 2023 Stampin' Up have an amazing joining offer.  You have the choice of 3 options:

Option 1: Claim the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine plus your choice of £170 of Stmapin' Up! products for only £125

Option 2:  Claim the original white Mini Machine plus your choice of £170 of Stampin' Up! products for only £125.

Option 3:  Your choice of £170 of Stampin' Up! products for only £99

You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment