Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

An Easel Card with Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper - New for 2023




I'm playing with some new product today and I'm using Fancy Flora designer series paper to make an easel style card.  I've been inspired by a crafter called Tracy Bradley but I've put my own spin on it.

The Fancy Flora paper comes in a pack of 48 sheets of 6" x 6" papers and is soooo dreamy and so pretty.







Step by Step

Start with a piece of card (I've used Daffodil Delight) that measures 11½" x 4⅛" and score on the long side at 2⅞" and 8⅝"

You then need 3 pieces of Basic White cardstock measuring 4" x 2¾" and I embossed these with the Splatters embossing folder (probably my favourite embossing folder).  If you're using another embossing folder, be careful of the direction of your pattern (that's why I chose a random pattern)

Stick these three pieces of white card to the outside of the card and to the bottom inside flap.

The front of card is decorated with a piece of Daffodil Delight card measuring 3⅛" x 4¾".  Add a piece of designer series paper (I've used Fancy Flora) and this measures 3" x 4⅝"

Just the top of this piece of card is stuck to the top flap of the card and when open will rest on the bottom flap.  The embossed card helps with this.

Using the Heart Punch pack, punch out a scalloped shaped heart in Daffodil Delight and plain edged heart in Basic White.  These are stuck together with mini stampin' dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment:  I've used Good Luck from Charming Sentiments and this is stamped in Evening Evergreen, my favourite colour for stamping sentiments.

Before sticking this to the card, loop some ribbon behind the hearts.  I've used white crinkled seam binding ribbon.

I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but first have a look at what my fellow Stampin' Birds have made by clicking on the links below:



If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below.  Saleabration launched yesterday and for every £45 spent you earn a Level 1 Reward and for every £90 spent you earn a level 2 reward.  These rewards can be redeemed again some beautiful products in our Saleabration catalogue


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In January 2023 Stampin' Up have an amazing joining offer.  You have the choice of 3 options:

Option 1: Claim the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine plus your choice of £170 of Stmapin' Up! products for only £125

Option 2:  Claim the original white Mini Machine plus your choice of £170 of Stampin' Up! products for only £125.

Option 3:  Your choice of £170 of Stampin' Up! products for only £99


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna




Comments

Post a Comment