Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Brushed Shapes Wedding Card Inspiration for an Ink Stamp Share Blog Hop

Its a busy weekend for blog hopping and this project is for the InkStampShare crew.  I very rarely do wedding cards and I had a flash of inspiration for this recently and thought I'd better get die to card before that inspiration went 



I started with a 7" x 5" card base in Very Vanilla and used the Deckled Rectangle dies for the Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla layers.

I've used the Brushed Shapes dies and die cut two hearts in Rose Gold and Gold glimmer paper

The sentiment is heat embossed onto Blushing Bride cardstock and the sentiment and die is from Charming Sentiments and coordinating dies.

I'll leave a link to the products I've used at the end of this blog post but in the meantime, please look at what the other crafters have made by clicking through the links below


If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In January 2023 Stampin' Up have an amazing joining offer  for only £99!!  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna

Comments

  1. I love the simplicity the card layout and the richness of using the brushed gold papers, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment