Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Super Simple but Beautiful Cards with Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper




For the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop the theme is Favourite Saleabration product.  I'm going to be using Dainty Flowers designer series paper.  This gave me a good opportunity to use up some Polished Pink cardstock that will retire in April.

The Dainty Flowers paper is easily cut up into card front panels to make a batch of six cards in no time at all



I've got a 5¾" x 4⅛" card base and from a sheet of 12" x 12" designer series paper, I've been able to get 6 card fronts that measure 5⅝" x 4"

I've also got 6 inserts that measure 5½" x 3⅞"



I've stamped 'Best Wishes & Happy Thoughts' from the Nature's Prints stamp set for the inserts


I've stamped 3 lots of sentiments from Charming Sentiments stamp set and die cut these from the coordinating dies.  These are stamped in Evening Evergreen ink


This gave me 6 cards: 2 birthdays, 2 congratulations and 2 good luck cards.  




I'll leave links to all the products I've used later in this blog post but in the meantime, have a look at what the other crafters have made by clicking on the links below


If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below


If you already love Stampin' Up! products and would like to take advantage of their special joining offer as well as further discount, come and join Team Taffy. In January 2023 Stampin' Up have an amazing joining offer  for only £99!!  You can email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team. 


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by 

Donna

Comments

  1. Love the cards and the way you prepped for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Donna, this dsp is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and simple right! Love the idea and the paper too. And this is one of my favorite sentiments sets at the moment as well. So big winner with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment