Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Creative Colour Challenge with Vickie Lou Designs

Today I'm taking part in Vickie Littlewood's Creative Colour Challenge and this week's colours are Parakeet Party, Melon Mambo and Orchid Oasis.  I made two cards from one sheet of white A4 card
I started off with all three ink pads and a pencil with an eraser on the end.

Each card base is 11½" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5¾"


My card is layered with Orchid Oasis (5⅝" x 4") and Basic White cardstock (5½" x 3⅞")


Using the eraser end of my pencil, I started dotting  in each of the three colours.  First Melon Mambo ..


..... then Parakeet Party ....
..... followed by Orchid Oasis.


I then stuck the layers together and stuck them to the card bases.


Using the Deckled Rectangles dies and the Go to Greetings stamp, I made a sentiment for each card.  I finished them off with glossy dots.


And here, again, are the finished cards.  Perfect for any occasion.
Check out the Creative Colour Challenges blog by clicking HERE and if you'd like to take part, you would be more than welcome.

If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below.  



If you are considering becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, please email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by and I look forward to seeing you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments