Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Off Set Gatefold Card for Fun Fold Friday

Hello everyone and I hope you are all well.  Today I'm taking part in Fun Fold Friday with Vickie from Vickie Lou Designs and today I've made an off set gatefold card using Masterfully Made designer series paper


I've made a YouTube showing you how I put it all together and I'll leave some measurements for you in case you don't pick them up in the tutorial


The card base measures 10" x 7" and the long side is scored at 3½" and 8½"
Basic White panels:  3⅜" x 6⅞", 1⅜" x 6⅞" and 4¾" x 6¾"
Designer series paper panels: 3⅜" x 6⅞", 1⅜" x 6⅞", 3¼" x 6¾" and 1¼" x 6¾"

I hope you enjoy making this and I'm leaving links at the end of this blog post of all the products I've used.

Check out what Vickie has made by clicking on the link below


If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below.  



If you are considering becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, please email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by and I look forward to seeing you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments