Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fancy Fun Fold Card with Parisian Blossoms

Last weekend was Mother's Day and I made my mum a handmade card - guess who forgot to take a picture of it??  That'll be me 🤦

So I made another card so you can see what it looks like but this one was made with  Birthday Bonanza DSP.  If you watch my video (see below) you'll see the original card I made




Here's my YouTube video showing you how I made this card


Here are the dimensions for all the card and DSP pieces:

Card base: 11½" x 4⅛ scored down the middle of the long piece at 5¾"
4 Pieces of Gold card - 5½" x 3⅞"
4 Pieces of DSP - 5⅜" x 3¾"
2 Pieces of Ribbon 7½" long
Middle section card 11" x 1" scored at 2¾", 5½" and 8¼"
4 squares of gold card each measuring 2" square
4 squares of card measuring 1⅞" square
4 squares of DSP measuring 1¾" square

You can make this card for any occasion and adapt it for any size - just try and coordinate the DSP with the cardstock.

I'd love to see what you've made if you have a go at this - once you've got all the pieces cut out, it doesn't take too long at all to put this together.

Happy crafting
Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment