Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

One Sheet Wonder - Six cards with one piece of 6" x 6" DSP

Doesn't one week pass so quickly - we're back again with a Sunday Share.  Karen from Crafty Karen Designs has challenged us to a 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder.  I've taken one sheet of DSP from the Best Dressed Suite and created six cards out of it.  I loved making these so much, I made another batch.  Please make sure you visit Karen and Victoria's blogs (links below) and see what they've made for this challenge


As well as using the Best Dressed DSP, I've also used Lovely Lipstick cardstock and ink together with the 2¼" and 2" circle punches with Whisper White cardstock.

Here's how all the pieces are cut out:


I've made two videos showing how to put these together



Here are the links to Karen and Victoria's blog posts.  Please give them a visit

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

I'll leave links to the products I've used below.

Happy crafting

Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. Fabulous project hun... I can't believe you got 6 cards in all. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Donna, amazing how many you got out of a piece of 6 x 6, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall enjoy having a go with this later. One thing, though: I was expecting you to have a Welsh accent! Why are you called 'Taffy Crafting'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great method to not waste any cardstock. When discharging and stamping I try to use every bit of the paper or cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment