Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Hexagonal Craft Caddy For You To Try

Something popped up on Pinterest that caught my eye - it was just a short 30 second video of someone very quickly making a hexagonal pen/pencil pot. I knew straight away I had to have a go and I sat for what felt like hours trying to work out how to put it together. Finally, I got this

I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I think everyone should have a go at this.  I made a video tutorial to help you put this together.  Its not too difficult, just a couple of fiddly adjustments.



I made this out of 6"x 6" pieces of bright designer series paper and you could probably make this any size, as long as your key pieces are square.

I hope this inspires you to try this - even if you've never had a go at origami, this could be your first project and I've left links to the products I've used below.

See you again soon

Donna




Product List

Comments