Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Tri Fold Card Tutorial with World of Good DSP

Hello everyone and today marks the start of my new series Challenge Tuesday.  This is where I challenge myself once a week to make something that really makes me think outside the box.  Today I've got a TriFold Card and I've been inspired by 'Dreaming About Rubber Stamps' as well as all the other ideas I saw on the internet.

This is what I came up with


I've created a YouTube tutorial putting this together


These are the materials you will need

Card base (Early Espresso): 12" x 5½" - score on the long side at 2", 4", 8" and 10"
You will need to cut the card from the 2" to the 10" score line, 1½" from the top and 1½" from the bottom

Layers (cardstock):
5⅜" x 1⅞" (2 pieces)
1⅞" x 1⅜" (4 pieces)
2⅜" x 1⅞" (2 pieces)
3⅞" x 2⅜" (1 piece)
3⅞" x 1⅜" (2 pieces)

Layers (DSP):
5¼" x 1¾" (2 pieces)
1¾" x 1¼" (4 pieces)
2¼" x 1¾" (2 pieces)
3¾" x 2¼" (1 piece)
3¾" x 1¼" (2 pieces)

Once all the pieces are layered up, you can then decorate your card however you like - the possibilities are endless. 

Here's another card I made using the same technique but adding some extra embellishments


I hope my tutorial wets your appetite for new DSP - don't forget I'm running a paper share from the new catalogue.  For £33.50 you can get a quarter share of all the new paper - 142 sheets of 6" x 6" delivered free to your door.  Email me at taffycrafting@gmail.com for further details (UK only I'm afraid)

As soon as the catalogue goes live, I'll leave links for the new paper.

See you all soon

Donna




Comments